We collect information you provide directly to us in the booking process. Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to personalize your experience, and to improve our website. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to your information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf.
If you agree to form a binding contract with Arnawa, this will indicate an exclusive ownership for Arnawa of all the images and videos taken during your trip without resources or compensation to you. The images and videos will be used for publicity and promotion purposes only.
Terms and Conditions
Booking & reservations:
- All bookings for our services and trips should be submitted in our booking system in our website. 50% deposit is required 15 days before the departure.
- For reservations involving scheduled air, payment for the value of 50% of trip cost per person will be due by 15 days before the departure day.
- Bookings made that do not meet the deposit and final payment requirements set out in these terms and conditions will be cancelled without refund.
- Advance payment (50%) is required by participants that to confirm the reservation.
- Remain cost must be Released 3 weeks prior to trip date.
- In the event of any unsettled payments by the due date, Arnawa will have the right, provided notice is given, to cancel all bookings.
Changes & Cancellation Policy:
- All cancellation must be notified to Arnawa in writing.
- Cancellation fee is charged if the reservation released before 3 weeks. When the cancellation is confirmed you will receive a refund within 10 days.
- Cancellation fee is equivalent to 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation after the above-mentioned release dates will be subject to no refunds.
- If you wish to change your arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date, we will make our best to apply the changes. any request for changes must be in writing. you will be asked to pay an administration charge of 70$.
- If you or a member of your party prevented from travelling, you may transfer the booking to another person, provided it is not less than 14 days before the departure, and you will be asked to pay an amendment fee of 70$.
Late cancellation/no-show policy:
- Arnawa will record each “no-show” or “late cancellation” as a missed trip which is not refundable, not transferable.
- Your physician must clear any health problems that may affect your participation in any program. It is imperative you disclose any medical condition that could put you, your guide or others safety at risk.
- Keep your hiking party together and stay on officially maintained trails. Always keep children in your sight when hiking-do not allow them to get ahead of you or fall behind.
- First Aid and Rescue equipment carried by guides at all times.
- Carrying a small first aid kit with you is recommended.
- All rules and safety guidelines as instructed by the guides prior to, and/or during the tour must be followed at all times.
Behavior and Responsibilities
Guides in Arnawa and trip participants must undertake to adhere to when participating in any group activity. Both are responsible for:
- For their own welfare and good behavior.
- For respecting the land they’re travelling through.
- For respecting the environment they pass through.